News > Jordanian Armenians > Android application on Armenia by Armen Demirjian
Armen Demirjian has created an android application called "TO ARMENIA".
In a letter to Azad-Hye, Demirjian explains that the passion to motherland has let him release this application.
The application has a wealth of tourism information and is available free of charge.
"I will never ask for a penny in return for anything I do for Armenia", Demirjian says.
Armen Demirjian lives in Amman, Jordan and works as IT professional.
The application is available at the following link:
The introduction explains the benefits of the application:
"To Armenia" is the application to have if you are travelling to Armenia for tourism or even if you live there.
To Armenia will briefly guide you on:
- What to know ... General information about Armenia
- What to see ... Historical places and how to get there
- What to eat ... Traditional Armenian food
- What to drink ... Alcoholic/non Alcoholic drinks of choice
- What to watch ... Some videos on the go
- What to buy ... Gifts, for yourself, family and friends
This application simply reminded me of motherland & frankly it stimulated all my senses; It is a full-filled useful application which make me miss there more and more each second. Thank you for creating it (Nareg).
Simple to use, beautifully done app. I will surly be using it soon during my travel there (Aram).
Wonderful guide app. Its realy helpful. Great job (Vahe).