Middle East Armenian Portal
Home News   Forums   Articles Directory Links Downloads Photos Services Events Calendar About us  
Forums > UAE Armenians: Online forum for general issues

UAE Armenians: Online forum for general issues
Posted: Wednesday, May 02, 2007
This forum is for UAE Armenian issues of general concern.

Before posting here check the other UAE Armenians forums and see if your subject can be posted under any one of the specialized forums.
See other topics at: Azad-Hye Forums

Post your opinion here. We will send your posting to all the members of Azad-Hye and invite them to place their comments in return.

Comment 11

Dear friends,

I need your support by casting your vote for my daughter's audition for a role in Glee, a musical TV show.

What you need to do is follow the link below and click "Like"

www.Thegleeprojectcasting.com/Auditions/View/10253245

Thank you for your support, your vote will bring my daughter one step closer to her dream.

Regards,

Panos Balian

Posted by: Panos Balian   on Thursday, November 24, 2011

Comment 10

My husband and I are planing to move to Dubai for employment and career opportunities. We have a three year old daughter, any suggestions for good schools and we would really like to be close to the Armenian community, where do you suggest we rent?

Thank you

Posted by: Jenik Semer   on Thursday, June 12, 2008

Comment 9

Dear Hyer,

I am trying to contact our embassy in Abu Dhabi from Kuwait, since last few weeks, but no telephone no fax lines are working and no replay to email.

Please, if anybody have any information about what’s going on or how else I may contact them, replay to my message.

Appreciate for help.

Vahram 

Response from Azad-Hye: The Embassy has moved in March 2008 to a new location in the diplomatic quarter in Abu Dhabi, next to the USA Embassy. The new contact details are: Tel 00971-2-4444196 and fax 00971-2-4444197, email (remains the same): aremir@emirates.net.ae or armemiratesembassy@mfa.am

Posted by: Vahram Gevorgyan   on Sunday, April 27, 2008

Comment 8

Dear All,

I was wondering if it is allowed to post Job Offerings on this Web Site / Forum.

Regards,

Robert A. Matossian

FROM THE MODERATOR:

Thanks Robert for your request. We introduced a new forum topic:
Middle East Armenians: Career related subjects / Job prospects and offerings

Click the icon to go directly to that forum:  Career related subjects

Posted by: Robert A. Matossian   on Thursday, May 24, 2007

Comment 7

Hi Robert,

Sure, anytime.

I'm in the Armenian telephone directory of the northern Emirates, call me up at your convenience.

Regards,

Ara Pierre Keusseyan

Posted by: Ara Pierre Keusseyan   on Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Comment 6

Hi Ara,

I would be happy to help but, let's meet up first of all, then we can talk shop.

Regards,

Robert A. Matossian

Posted by: Robert A. Matossian   on Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Comment 5

Dear Robert,

This is a good idea. Would you like to help in designing or conducting part of the survey?

Looking forward to meet you too,

Ara Pierre Keusseyan

Posted by: Ara Pierre Keusseyan   on Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Comment 4

Dear All,

I am generally new to this site but, in reply to Mr. Ara's question, might I suggest a demographic survey of the 5000 or so population of Armenians in the mentioned region, the results from the survey initself may give the answer.

I look forward to meeting up with you guys some time.

Regards,

Robert A. Matossian

Posted by: Robert A. Matossian   on Monday, May 07, 2007

Pages : [1] 2

Leave a comment
Name (required)
Email (will not be published) (required)
Website
Security Code Image   (Enter the code)

Bookmark and Share

Announcements
Azad-Hye Diary
UAE Armenians

Home · News · Forums · Articles · Directory · Links · Downloads · Photos · Services · Diary · Events Calendar · About Us

Copyright © Azad-Hye, 2003-2009. All Rights Reserved.