Middle East Armenian Portal
Home News   Forums   Articles Directory Links Downloads Photos Services Events Calendar About us  
Forums > UAE Armenians: Job related issues

UAE Armenians: Job related issues
Posted: Friday, May 25, 2007
It is said that economic progress is the base of social and community welfare. This is even more important in the Middle East, where individual Armenians need to care about their and their families' needs, without hoping much from the existing governments, as there are no welfare benefits for the unemployed.

By discussing different job prospects, conditions, needs etc., and by posting job offerings, requests, announcements, etc., we aspire to provide a sort of soft landing for newcomers.

Notes:

- Add your email or other contact details in the message box in order to receive feedback from the readers.  

- Readers can send their answers directly to the person who did the posting (if there is an email address for correspondence). It is also recommended (for the benefit of all the readers) to post your answers in the forum.
See other topics at: Azad-Hye Forums

Post your opinion here. We will send your posting to all the members of Azad-Hye and invite them to assist and place their comments in return.

Comment 5

My name is Lynette Terzian and I live in Sydney, Australia.

I am really keen to further my career in Dubai in Television Advertising Sales.

Can anyone please assist me in some possible contacts of whom I can send my CV to? Any help would be great.  I have been in the media industry both publishing and Television altogether for 6 years.

Kind Regards

Lyn

Posted by: Lynette Terzian   on Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Comment 4

My name is Mher Gevorkjan living right now in Lithuania with my small family. I am chef and looking for nice job in Dubai, as there is the best experience in that field.

If any one would help me to find nice job in Hospitality areas in F&B department I would really appreciate that. I would like to start from position of Executive Sous Chef or Chef de Cuisine. In case if needed more information please dont hesitate to contact me.

Thank you in advance

Mher Gevorkjan

gevorkjan@hotmail.com

+37258251939

Posted by: Mher Gevorkjan   on Friday, June 15, 2007

Comment 3

I just recently joined as a VP to regional office of a global  business/financial information service providing company in Dubai, Thus  will appreciate a chance to get in touch with Armenians working in the relevant fields (finance, banking, data management) in UAE.

Currently, we are looking for qualified people to be involved in our operations both in  UAE and other countries of South Asia, Middle East and Africa. The requirements are background in finance/banking, information systems, analytic skills, good interpersonal skills, knowledge of Arabic and French (certainly in addition to English).

Thus, if qualified enough contact me to melkonyana@yahoo.com. Sorry, do not feel comfortable leaving corporate address in an open access Internet announcement. 

Posted by: Artak Melkonyan   on Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Comment 2

Hiring now: Graphic Designers / Multimedia Designers-Developers

Min. 3 years experience.

Please visit our site to see our profile+portfolio www.create905.com

Send your CV to: career4u@create905.com

Hratch Davidian

Managing Partner - Creative Works AP

Sharjah UAE

Posted by: Hratch Davidian Padoyan   on Saturday, May 26, 2007

Comment 1

Dear All,

I would like to inform any Armenians out there that I have the following positions available in my company:

Managerial level:

• Property Manager / Operations Manager Real Estate, the candidate should have a sound experience in the Real estate sector in Dubai and the UAE and currnetly be in the UAE

Entry Level:

• Sales Persons, with experiance in Building / Construction raw materials Timber, Steel, Plywood, MDF, Cement, Stainless Steel, Glass etc. candidates should have sound experience in the UAE and currently be in the UAE.

Both the above positions carry a competitve salary + incentives + Benefits

Kindly send your CV to gm@uaeenterprisesgroup.ae

To view our company visit our web site www.uaeenterprises.com

Posted by: Robert A. Matossian   on Saturday, May 26, 2007

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Leave a comment
Name (required)
Email (will not be published) (required)
Website
Security Code Image   (Enter the code)

Bookmark and Share

Announcements
Azad-Hye Diary
UAE Armenians

Home · News · Forums · Articles · Directory · Links · Downloads · Photos · Services · Diary · Events Calendar · About Us

Copyright © Azad-Hye, 2003-2009. All Rights Reserved.