Middle East Armenian Portal
Home News   Forums   Articles Directory Links Downloads Photos Services Events Calendar About us  
Forums > UAE Armenians: Job related issues

UAE Armenians: Job related issues
Posted: Friday, May 25, 2007
It is said that economic progress is the base of social and community welfare. This is even more important in the Middle East, where individual Armenians need to care about their and their families' needs, without hoping much from the existing governments, as there are no welfare benefits for the unemployed.

By discussing different job prospects, conditions, needs etc., and by posting job offerings, requests, announcements, etc., we aspire to provide a sort of soft landing for newcomers.

Notes:

- Add your email or other contact details in the message box in order to receive feedback from the readers.  

- Readers can send their answers directly to the person who did the posting (if there is an email address for correspondence). It is also recommended (for the benefit of all the readers) to post your answers in the forum.
See other topics at: Azad-Hye Forums

Post your opinion here. We will send your posting to all the members of Azad-Hye and invite them to assist and place their comments in return.

Comment 13

Hi, I am soon to be a graduate from the Yerevan State Medical University. I would like to know if there are any doctors in UAE who have previously graduated from YSMU. Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Posted by: sarah   on Friday, August 08, 2008

Comment 12

My husband and I live in California  and both of us are in real estate sales and financing. I am a residential and commercial loan consultant and my husband was involved in real estate sales for the past twenty years.

The real estate market here is came to a total stop and we were thinking to move to Dubai and establish ourselves in the region. Any suggestions to where to look and where to live? any advise will be deeply appreciated, my husband speaks Enlgish, Arabic, and I speak Farsi too.

I would like to take this opportunity and  thank everybody in advance

Sincerely,

Juliet Semerjian

Posted by: Juliet Semerjian   on Thursday, June 12, 2008

Comment 11

Dear David, I live in UAE / Abu Dhabi, I work in the sphere of marketing, sales, advertisement. I saw your announcement and have found a job opportunity for you here in Abu Dhabi. 

I had a business meeting with a local Arab, owner of a very good jewellery shop here.

I told him that you speak english (which is a big advantage). You can contact him mentioning my name.

Good luck to you my friend!!!

Lusine

Note: E-mail and contact details are omitted.

Posted by: Lusine   on Thursday, March 27, 2008

Comment 10

Hello all, I am a jewelry and giftware model maker looking for some opportunity in Dubai.

Is there a large industry in dubai? WHAT ARE STARTING SALARIES? I only speak English, is that a problem?    

Let me know! David

Posted by: David Guleserian   on Sunday, February 03, 2008

Comment 9

My name is Gilda Stephanian. I am Armenian from Amman Jordan. Now I live in United States of California. I am a Pastry Chef and I have Degree in Culinary Arts Baking and Pastry.

I have 7 years experience in Middle Eastern, Italian and French Pastry and Cuisine. My whole life is in the kitchen. I have the skills and education in Culinary Arts. I am intrested to work in Dubai, it is my dream to have Pastry or Baker Job in Dubai, because I know that I will gain much more success in Dubai.I speak and write English, Arabic, Armenian very very well.

Please do not hesitate to contact me.

My e-mail adress is  lalakers1964@hotmail.com my home # is +714-964-6231 .

Thank you for your help.

Gilda Stephanian

USA California                                                             

Posted by: Gilda Stephanian   on Saturday, October 27, 2007

Comment 8

Hey guys,

This is just great: young armenians helping each other.

My name is Armen, originally from Armenia now living in USA.

I have always wanted to know more about the Armenians who live in the Middle East. This is a great website.

How much are the monthly salaries for managerial positions in Dubai?  And is life expensive there?

By the way, I publish a Citizen Journalism site www.huliq.com

There are couple of very interesting and good discussions here.  Please post more images about the life of Armenians in the Middle East.  In fact you can post them at huliq too, I mean you can report news stories.

Many thanks and will see you here.

Posted by: Armen   on Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Comment 7

Hye there lynette!

My name is Zak Valladian and I'm in the film industry in Dubai. I'm a key grip and camera operator. I've been making films since forever out here and have made a lot of contacts in my time, so if you are still interested in coming out here, send me your CV or a link to your website (if you got one) to this email. take care and sorry for the late reply.

Posted by: zak valladian   on Sunday, September 09, 2007

Comment 6

This is Sonia Gulamerian, Iraqi but Armenian in origin ( have Armenain residency), 32 years old, have 8 years work experience; 3 of which banking and the other 4 as Document control supervisor, HR & Controller with Bechtel international Systems & The international committe of the Red Cross, fluent Englsih, Arabic & Armenian languages with excellent computer & interpersonal skills.

As you know the situation in Iraq is getting worest, Interested to get a work in UAE, very qualified employee but unforetunately do not have Armenian friends who are welling to help me in UAE. Please advice if its possible to get an opportunity via your community in UAE?

As I see you are in need for representatives in Armenia or Middile East Countries!

I can be so; very smart hard worker who can get the work done independently.

Sincerely,

Sonia Gulamerian

Posted by: Sonia Gulamerian   on Monday, August 27, 2007

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Leave a comment
Name (required)
Email (will not be published) (required)
Website
Security Code Image   (Enter the code)

Bookmark and Share

Announcements
Azad-Hye Diary
UAE Armenians

Home · News · Forums · Articles · Directory · Links · Downloads · Photos · Services · Diary · Events Calendar · About Us

Copyright © Azad-Hye, 2003-2009. All Rights Reserved.